update from GST portal dated 26th October, 2020
Filing NIL Form CMP-08 statement through SMS on GST Portal
- A Composition taxpayer may now file NIL statement in Form GST CMP-08 for a quarter, through an SMS, apart from filing it through online mode, on GST Portal.
- To file NIL Form GST CMP-08 through SMS, the taxpayer must fulfil following conditions:
- NIL Form CMP-08 for a tax period must be filed by the taxpayer, if there is no:
- Steps to File Nil Form GST CMP-08 through SMS are as below:
- All the authorized representatives for a particular GSTIN, with unique mobile number can file NIL Form GST CMP-08 through SMS.
- The due date for filing of Form GST CMP-08 is 18th of the month following the quarter.
- For more details on filing Nil Form GST CMP-08 on the GST Portal Click this link: